RCCA Cablecast Form
Local Church Submitted Producers
River Cities Community Access (715) 423-0441
220 3rd Ave. So. Suite 5 Website: www.wrpeg.org
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495
Channels 985/96 on Charter
Live TV- www.wrpeg.org Date______________
Name of Producer________________________________________________________________
DAY PHONE____________________ (EVENING)_________________________
Describe Nature of Program Content_________________________________________
The time and date of airing shall be at the discretion of the RCCA Director. Program length of the church service must be at least 30-minutes and no more than 59-minutes. The program will be cutoff at the end of 59-minutes. A title and ending of at least 5 seconds must be included with each service. All religious programming will be viewed by the director for sound and video quality so it meets broadcasting standards on RCCA. If the program does not meet broadcasting standards the RCCA director has the discretion not to air the service until those standards are met. Please drop off your DVD in the mail slot or bring during office hours. All church services must me turned in by 8 a.m. Monday after the service was taped in order to air on your scheduled time. All programs will be filed up to one month and then discarded. All programs must be in DVD format unless arranged by the director. Times and titles must be written on the DVD.
Please Read And Review
1. I have made all appropriate arrangements and obtained all appropriate clearance from broadcast stations, networks, music, licensing organizations, performers, representatives and without limitation by the above, any and all other persons as may be necessary for authorization to cablecast the material in this program over this Public Access channel on the servicing cable system and internet.
Community Producers are fully responsible for the content of the programs that they produce. This responsibility includes libel, defamation, copyright, and any other legal accountability. Criminal prosecution and/or civil lawsuits can result from illegal use of PEG access. Applicants are responsible for insuring that programming submitted is not obscene, libelous, or otherwise prohibited by law.
2. In accordance with the Free Speech protections of the First Amendment, RCCA does not censor programs. Programming rules are not intended to exercise editorial control, but to keep RCCA a fair and open forum for all local residents. Neither RCCA staff, the City of Wisconsin Rapids, or its employees accept any responsibility for the content of access programs, except those produced or sponsored by RCCA staff. RCCA’s response to individuals with complaints about access programming includes the following options:
3. Provide a written complaint to the Public Access Director to have the matter reviewed.
4. Priority will be given to locally produced program, as in the guidelines.
5. Programs not locally produced may have this form signed by a resident of the franchise area and must conform to community standards as well as federal and state laws.
6. Programs that the coordinator feels may not conform to community standards may be held off the schedule until reviewed by the RCCA Director and/or the Wisconsin Rapids City Attorney.
7. Programs produced by minors must have adult sponsor to sign the River Cities Community Access adult supervision guideline form. (See Below)
8. If written permission of copyright materials is necessary, the director may request a copy of that permission for office files before airing.
I have read and understand the operating procedures of the River Cities Community
DATE__________SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT___________________________
RIVER CITIES COMMUNITY ACCESS ADULT SUPERVISION GUIDELINES
Any program produced and conducted by a minor for airing on River Cities
Community Access must be sponsored by an adult. That adult shall be aware of the
1. The sponsoring adult takes responsibility for the proper care and use of all equipment. The adult sponsor is liable for any damages or lost equipment. The adult sponsor also takes responsibility for the timely return of equipment when project is completed.
2. The adult sponsor must sign the air time request form and the proper waivers. The sponsoring adult takes full and whole responsibility for the program’s contents.
3. The sponsoring adult is thus legally responsible should the program not conform to the standards of the cable franchise grantee service area.
DATE____________ SIGNATURE OF ADULT____________________________
Comments of the Director___________________________________________________________________
Will Use Volunteers From Your Group_________ Director To Try To Get Volunteers__________